Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Soon it's my big brother's birthday, number 45. I won't be able to visit him due to the cost of flights, but I think I've gathered some pretty cool gifts. I'm trying to load it with lots of little things too, just for fun. I know we all have clutter in our houses (well in our family we do) but little things are fun. Especially in the mail when it's time for your birthday.

I had wanted to crochet him a cupcake, patterns that I've seen on the 'net, but try as I might I just couldn't make it happen. Seven (or more) tries later and I still have squat. I've taken a couple of books out of the library to teach me crocheting, but I may just hire someone to teach me! I'll have to see. Of course Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker is out now, so that may be the answer to everything!

No comments: