Friday, February 23, 2007

FOs

Here's the finished dog sweater, fits my mum's schnauzer perfectly. I'm not going to mess with a good thing, this pattern was the best for him.

And here's a message from the recipient (I did not write this):
Dear Jazz and Maxx mom,

Thank you for the present you sent me today. I
like this sweater as much as I liked the white one with the black stripes. I
have worn that one a whole lot this winter and what's so nice is that it covers
my tummy underneath because that's where I don't like to get cold and wet.

People say that dogs can't see colours. Well maybe I can't see red too
well, but I can see the colours of my new sweater. You know why? Because that's
what the sky looks like and the little blue flowers I saw last summer and mom
didn't want me to pee on.It's a good thing that I can have an extra skin put on
when it is cold, because where I was born we didn't need those things.
You
know I was born in Oklahoma, right? Before I was big enough I was sent on a trip
far away and now I live north of the border of Montana. And boy does it get cold
here! So here is one very thankful Mini Schnauzer and my breed might sound
German, but I am a snow loving American doggie living in Canada, not as far as
Alaska though.

Thank you again. Oh let me put that in Schnauzerese:
YYooooowllllloooooohhooooo!!

Woofwarf, bye
now

Finnegan

And here's the finished wool toque, my mom has placed a beautiful snowflake pin on it and it looks very nice.

Edit: I just found out that my mom didn't have roses in her house when she took this photo; she Photoshopped roses into the picture. How clever is that? Especially for an 'elderly woman'.

No comments: