Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Kittens, inspired by Kittens"

For my anniversary week (yup, it's not just one day), I think I'll go back into the archives of my life.

Now this is not me, but reminds me of me and okay, this little video makes me laugh - the creativity of this little girl is quite intriguing.

I had this book when I was little, but I also had the companion book, "Puppies" which I think I spent more time looking at - because I was a dog lover at a very early age. Enjoy:




Okay, this is not about kittens but another video I like. Oh and I haven't been there either, so it shouldn't be in my reminiscing post, but you know what? IT IS! ah ha ha!



I found the videos on BoingBoing.

2 comments:

Ms.Barbara Jane said...

VERY entertaining! Especially KITTENS. My niece is just like that, a funny funny kid.
Love it.
Happy Anniversary week!!

Way Out Wear said...

aww... thanks!