Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Holy Grail - in "PenWorld"

Jp returned from a recent trip and brought back an item that some pen (and/or Sharpie) enthusiasts have been calling "the Holy Grail". For example, check out this forum. It's the Stainless Steel Sharpie and it wasn't available in Canada at the time. (Edit: about 1 week later it was available in Canada)

Here it is folks. I have one (and a refill too):

When you see me, I may let you touch it, but that's all.

Okay. Maybe I'll let you hold it, if you're really nice to me and bring me cookies. (Snickerdoodles please)

Other thoughtful office supplies I also received: A pretty pink Parker Jotter pen and this tres cool Scotch tape donut! Perfect for on-the-go, when you don't want all the junk from your purse stuck to the little piece of tape that has to stick out.

Also, some pretty notebooks!
I lacy heart office supplies.

3 comments:

Kandra said...

I lacy heart office supplies too! To the point that I've actually received gift certificates for Office Depot for birthdays and Christmas presents! LOL :D I love sharpies, but have yet to buy the Holy Grail ;)

Cynthia F said...

Oooh! Very nice!! I am also an office supply addict....great finds!!!

Way Out Wear said...

Kandra, you have very smart friends and family to send you those gift certificates!

thanks BGF!