Saturday, January 09, 2010

Some knitting projects

Here are two items I made for Christmas. Wrist warmers for the kid and socks for me mum:The socks are from Knitty and I'll have to get back to you with the details on the wristwarmers if you're interested.

It's been a while since I've posted finished knitting projects I know. That's one of the things I'm going to change for this upcoming year - I'm going to work on all the projects I already have and use the yarn I already own. This could be very interesting! I'm thinking about abstaining from craft book/magazine purchases for the whole year, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to (or want to) that, to me, would be as hard as giving up CHEESE! Yes, I am a cheeseaholic. I've never told anyone. I come by it honestly, my mother's from the Netherlands - a cheesehead you know. And there was a reason my father always called me "mouse". I'm not giving up cheese for 2010 but I will be giving up, or dramatically reducing the number of magazines I purchase this year. Oh yeah, I have been a magazine addict for many years as well. Boy, maybe I have more problems than I realize.

No comments: