Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dreaming of the Dragon's Den

Lately, I must have been watching too much of the TV show, Dragon's Den because last night in my dreams I was in front of the Dragons pitching my idea. I don't recall what it was, but I believe it was something already invented (in reality). In my dream, my team won because the Dragons liked us, not because of the idea/product.

It would have been nice if I had actually invented something last night.

Once I woke up in the middle of the night because I had a brilliant idea, I blearily and quickly sketched it on some paper on my bedside table and then went to sleep feeling quite smug about my amazing idea. I woke up with excitement and looked at the paper to see what I had written. Big let down! You know what I drew? A stop sign. Bah! Even my brain plays jokes on me.

Have you ever had a great invention in your dreams, only to be let down upon awaking and realizing what it was?

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I love "Dragons' Den"!

Way Out Wear said...

Cool!
It's a pretty interesting show isn't it?