Sunday, June 05, 2011

A fashionable office

Since I have a desk job and I'm at that desk for 40+ hours a week, I might as well surround myself with things I like, right?

So first came the shoe tape dispenser (bought locally)


And then came the purse post-it dispenser (bought in Seattle)

And then came the shoe bank (bought in the Okanagan)



Here's the story: Jp was recently out of town and ended up at an airport where he saw the shoe bank in a window, but it was behind security which means you need a boarding pass to get to the store. Luckily he knew someone at the airport and asked him for some help.  From there they managed to get the shop to bring the shoe bank to another kiosk they owned in the front of the airport so he could buy it just for me. Apparently they had just put it in the window about an hour before he found it for me. Isn't it gorgeous? I absolutely love it. And what a thoughtful husband I have.

Now I shall have to fill it with loonies or toonies to support my on-going shoe habit.

5 comments:

Carol Browne said...

LOLS. I love the shoe bank! Perfect!

Way Out Wear said...

THANKs!

Cynthia F said...

Ooh cool!! Love the shoe bank- what a nice gift!

Way Out Wear said...

Thanks Cynthia - I love the shoe bank too!

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! They're great!