Sunday, August 28, 2011

iPad plus more

For my birthday Jp gave me an iPad. He thought I looked sad reading my books on the little iPod (on the little 2"x3" screen - or maybe smaller), so he surprised me with it. At first I rejected it because it's expensive and I had a good laptop computer, and I wasn't complaining and all that. But well you know, it was here and all set up and so I started to use it. It was l-o-v-e, love.

Next came a really nice case, but then Jp upgraded to a really cool case that stands up the iPad however you like it and I asked him to buy me one, so he did. It makes the whole experience even better (can you believe it?)

And just when you think it can't get any better, he surprised me again (I know, right?!) with a wireless bluetooth keyboard for the iPad.

Kabooom - that's me blowing my mind! Ka-razy! I just love it all very much. Do you have an iPad, what do you use it for mainly? Do you love it too?

Oh and he also got me addicted to Cat Physics, fun, fun, fun. It was all so great that it took my mind off my sore foot and the crappy summer we were having (it's nice now though).

5 comments:

Sultan said...

I've been trying to talk myself out of buying one, but you are making it hard.

Way Out Wear said...

sorry, I don't think I could do that. I bet you'll love it too!

Teena in Toronto said...

Jealous! I think about getting one but then it seems like a waste since I have an ipod, laptop and ereader.

Carol Browne said...

So. Dreamy! I would love an ipad...photos look so great on apple products.

Happy, happy birthday to you! JP really got it right with this present.

I would really like a keyboard for my google phone. It sounds stupid, but typing out words one letter at a time takes forever. It would look funny on the bus, though.

Way Out Wear said...

I know Carol, it feels kinda funny having the keyboard, because it's an iPad and it's supposed to do everything but I type pretty fast and so I enjoy typing as opposed to picking out little letters one at a time.

Teena - I have a laptop and an iPod too which is why I didn't think I needed one, but now that I have it, I don't want to live with out it!