Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Conehead

Today Eco's stitches came out which is good news except that the area is infected. The vet figures that perhaps it was caused by the stitches and so we'll give her some antibiotics and put some special cream on it and see how it does over the next couple of days. The bad news, the foot is really bugging her so she has to keep wearing her cone!

Wahh! Poor dog, that's the one thing I wanted to get rid of the most! Anyway not much I can do now but be diligent about keeping it on and keeping her mouth away from her foot and hoping that it heals as soon as possible. I just wished it wasn't raining right now as that's not really helping her situation at all!

I'm trying not to worry, I'm trying not to stress out. I'm trying to just roll with it, but it's difficult. Do you know what I mean?

No comments: