Sunday, December 25, 2011

Things I Made for Christmas

Well I was going to post a picture of all the things I made for Christmas presents, but when I went to link them to this post I couldn't find them! I guess somehow I deleted them.

There was a reverse painted cake plate for my brother

There was a set of 4 hand embroidered napkins that match my mom's china pattern

And then there was this doggie balaclava for my brother's dog Tonks,  who lives in a very cold climate and my brother was concerned about her thin little ears freezing. I'm not sure if his dog will keep it on, as you can see by Eco's face, she was a very unhappy model and restrained herself from pulling it off long enough for me to take a photo.
This is the only photo I have because I had posted in on Ravelry and I had a copy in flickr. Dang it!
***
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and received all the presents you wanted. I look forward to cruising around Blogland to see what everyone made and received.

Things are quiet at our house today, as the kid has strep throat and a fever and so we had to cancel dinner with the family. I still cooked the things we said we'd bring and Jp drove them out for his family to enjoy. Remember when I posted about being sick at Christmas? It wasn't me who was sick, but still someone in our house - sheesh - do you think I jinxed it?

4 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

Oh, no! Sick at Christmas?! I hope the little one is soon "driving" in the fast lane on the road to recovery.

Love Tonks' new warmer. AND "The Pose"! Tonks kinda reminds me of Norma Desmond: "Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Have the best New Year everely,
SF~~~~~*

Way Out Wear said...

Thank you Sparkle - the boy seems to be on the road to recovery that's for sure (sadly for us he's always better when it's time to go home to mom).

You're right, she does that kid of pose! Too funny!

All the best for you in 2012 as well, Sparkle!

Unknown said...

Ha! Beautiful dawg! Reminds me of my 80 pound Chocolate "Liza".

Way Out Wear said...

Thanks Darrin - I think she's pretty too.Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Do you ever post photos of your Liza?