Sunday, April 01, 2012

Teasel has arrived!

I was delighted to receive a bright pink envelope in my mailbox on Friday - can you believe a parcel came from England to the West Coast of Canada in such a short time? And, it only cost 2.32 pounds - I am blown away. I sent a package of similar size to my mom last week, only 1 province away, and it cost over $10!

Anyway, Teasel is here, just before Easter and he's gorgeous!


I was especially delighted to peak under the back of his sweater to find the cutest little tail - it's all in the details, isn't it?

And he even came with this lovely postcard! How nice!

For April Fool's Yesterday, it started out snow/raining - luckily the snow didn't stay, but that was a little odd. Otherwise, nothing 'foolish' happened to us - how about you?

No comments: