Tuesday, May 15, 2012

back in the saddle again

Just got back from a week long visit with my mom and brother - I just can't believe how fast the time flew by. It was good to see my family again - there's only a couple of us - and catch up and enjoy good food too. My brother's an excellent cook and showed me his way to make whipped cream. He also surprised me with a package of cookies and some tiger bars in my room, waiting for my arrival.

I got to meet his lovely little dog, Tonks - a chocolate lab mix and even joined him in their agility class. It was fun to observe the class and watch all the people and the dogs integrate and learn together.

I'll tell you more along with some photos, in the next day or so. First I must hustle at work because it's our year end and there are lots of invoices that need to go out

Hope you are doing well, I'll be sure to swing by your blog and catch up with you in the next day or so.

No comments: