Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bloody Skeeters!

Summer weather in June/July our area is bittersweet  - yes, I absolutely LOVE the sun and the heat but with it comes the dang mosquitoes. And don't you just hate when you squish one and you're left with a bloody smear? Eeww so gross! Yesterday that happened to me in the car and I had to pull out the wipes to clean my hand and the part of the car I squished it against. And one of my next thoughts leads me to wonder who's blood it was -was it mine (not so bad) or was it some one else's (totally disgusting!) ?




PHOTO CREDIT: http://www.ci.greenville.tx.us/index.aspx?NID=720

4 comments:

Sultan said...

Ugh

Teena in Toronto said...

There were tons of them in Rouge Park on Saturday ... living downtown I'm spoiled since there aren't any.

Unknown said...

I love prophetharry@ymail.com his love spell worked very well for me Me and my man are happly back together and its been very very good and he even got a Ring from him, Blocking my enemies has worked and I hope it continues to.......

WHO COULD BE BETTER THAN WISEINDIVIDUALSPELL@GMAIL.COM THE GREATEST SPELL CASTER. said...


I was heartbroken that my husband moved in with another woman so I had a spell to bring him back home and stop the affair he had with her. In just 2days he left her and went to live at the motel. He called to say so and get news of the kids. The discussion was pleasant, as if he was changing to become the man I knew when we got married. It was exactly as you said…. Now he’s back home and is absolutely crazy about me. I am so thrilled by this spell that I cant find the right words to say how I feel right now. All I can decently say is that you changed my life and saved the most important thing in my life: my family, way to contact my savior is wiseindividualspell@gmail.com.