Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Panda Baby

I couldn't resist making this adorable panda hat for babies for the next newborn photoshoot:

I think it's adorable.

My brother's going to get mad at me for saying this (too negative, he says) but I never like putting on ears or other parts like this as  I never seem to get them straight no matter how hard I try, but I think I finally got this one  - I only had to pick and resew an eye patch once, and remake the nose (it wasn't salvageable after I tried to unpick it). Now I can't wait to see it on a little baby's head!

And, if you'd like to see how to do it yourself, or compare what it should look like, then head on over the to the designer's blog KnitProCro (I just love that name!)

Finished piece is for sale in my Etsy shop, see sidebar at right for link and photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>I never like putting on ears or >other parts like this

Nothing negative there. It is how you feel.


>as I never seem to get them >straight no matter how hard I >try, but I think I finally got >this one

Not bad. Mostly factual wording.

Better would be "in the past I haven't been happy with the results but I kept at it and now I'm proud."



EXCELLENT job
The hat looks perfectly adorable.
Well done.

Good "stick-to-it-ness".


bye

duh Brother

Anonymous said...

I don't care how you put it, but the knitted hat is, as you said, adorable. Someone with flair will buy it for her baby I'm sure.


da mudder