Friday, September 28, 2012

Happy for the weekend

Yay! 

It's friday! 
It's payday! 
And the new issue of Mollie Makes came out! 

I can't wait to get everything done* so I can sit down and pore over all the lovely goodies and let inspiration take over!!! What are you doing this weekend? 

PS - Gutter company # 2 was supposed to come by today for a quotation - but they  didn't show up, supposedly it's been rescheduled for Monday. I would be nice if I could just do this work myself....

*a flawed wish  because it's impossible to get done everything, but you know what I mean....

7 comments:

Maya Kuzman said...

Oh my Gosh! The cover is certainly seducing! I am not a subsrciber to the magazine but I do like to browse the blog for inspiration!
Happy crafting!
P.S. I will be whitewashing the house (ehem... an agency will be doing that I'll just be monitoring)

Way Out Wear said...

Oh wow that's a pretty big task! Good thing you're not have to actually do it! And yes their blog is fabulous as well. Have a great weekend

Palak said...

Saw your comment on Make it Handmade! I've never seen molly makes down here, although I've read about it in a few blogs. The hedge hog is adoroable!

Way Out Wear said...

Oh yes Palak and that magic stitch would be perfect for the hedgehog! It's hard to get in Canada as well, that's why it's nice to get it digitally!

Palak said...

how did i miss that you could get it digitally! I think i've seen it on luvin' the mommyhood's blog before-- but it was a paper copy.

Way Out Wear said...

I get mine through Zinio but the Apple newsstand also has it

Palak said...

Thanks for the tip!