Sunday, June 09, 2013

Some finished projects

The weather's been a bit iffy these days and so in between some light gardening, I've been doing some knitting. I couldn't resist these owl wristers which are actually not as complicated as they might look.

I think I might just keep them for myself. 

*****

And then I made these little baby pants: 

They are cuter than I thought they would be. Little pants! I might have to make some more of them. I think some striped ones will be really cute. Maybe I'll make some to match some booties or hats that I already have. I like the idea of a set so currently I'm working on a matching hat - I think that will look adorable.

I should be in the garden weeding but it's kinda cool and gray out there, so it's easier to stay in side. I'm home alone today and that also makes it easier to sit in bed with a hot cup of coffee and my laptop and just play on the computer. Laundry and housekeeping was done yesterday so I don't feel too guilty. In a little while I'll have to play with Eco, and then I'll probably bake some cookies. That's not a bad way to spend a Sunday is it?

 I hope you're having a good Sunday too.

2 comments:

Sultan said...

Cookies!!!

Way Out Wear said...

Should I mail you some Laoch?