1) This book bag from the well-known and very large Powell's Books:
2) Fabulously delicious coffee from Stumptown Coffee Roasters.
We did not save any of this, we drank it while it was fresh and tasty and boy howdy was it good! Holler Mountain was the coffee we had, roasted only 4 days prior.
3) He told me this was a Honey Badger, but I know it's a Wolverine:
If you're not familiar with a Honey Badger, then you must watch this informative video:
And just as a point of curiousity, when I googled "Wolverine" the majority of the searches turned up Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and hardly anything for the actually animal. My how things change over time don't they?
4) And see this cast iron skillet? It's actually only 2 inches across
- it's a spoon rest, isn't it cute?
It's actually from Cabela's which is in Washington state. Just seeing if you're still with me.