Saturday, June 14, 2014

Dog signs

Last night. I had the sh#t scared out of me - Jp and I were deeply engrossed in one of the last two episodes of Orange is the New Black when we heard Eco making some odd noises down the hall- her nails were clicking on the floor in a weird way. So I got up to go down the hall to check on her and I practically ran into my stepson in the hallway. Now this might not seem like a big deal to you, but I hadn't heard if he was coming this weekend and I didn't know he had a key to our house.

Poor kid, I think he got the sh#t scared out of him too- I am very sure he is not used to having someone scream in his face.

And once again dog owners, in hindsight If I had paid attention to Eco, she would've told me all I needed to know. You see she heard him come in, so she happily ran to the front door to greet him, and she was so happy to see him that she was prancing around him when he came in. If I had noticed the way she left our bedroom, I would have known exactly what transpired. Good girl!

No comments: