Tuesday, June 10, 2014

They're done!!

After 10 long years I have finally completed the 10 counted cross stitch cat pieces for my mom! And she has now framed them and will soon have them hanging in her living room!




Why did it take so long? yah, it's just one of those things... life, work, other  plus I'd forget, plus I'd put them somewhere and 'lose' them for a while.

If you're a long time reader of my blog, I'm sure you've seen them occasionally when I finished one. Each piece features a black cat and background details also in black with one or two items in them image in colour - for example there is a red string with the cat under the rug, or a coloured birdhouse and silver snowflakes in the one where the cat's in front of the window.

If you'd like to see more, you can see this Kats by Kelly Pinterest page.

No comments: