Today is my 9 year blogaversary. I just can't believe I have been writing for so many years. In the past I've written about all the things that have changed since I've started but since I've done that a couple of times, I thought I'd try something else.
This one is hard for me, but I'll see if I can go it - 9 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) When I was a small child, I was convinced I had been reincarnated from a dog
2) I didn't go to kindergarten - I went to daycare from age 3 to 6 instead
3) I've only lived without a dog for about 3 years in my twenties when I lived on my own in apartments
4) My family isn't into sports, but I was. I put myself on the track team (high jump and 4x100 relay) when I was in elementary school, as well as track and the tennis team in high school. I also played field hockey in grades 9 & 10.
5) I seem to have an amazing memory for songs and lyrics. Unfortunately I have a terrible singing voice.
6) I am learning to speak Dutch for my trip to the Netherlands with my mom this year.
7) When I was 15 I entered a hand-sewn quilt in the Vancouver -Pacific National Exhibition (which used to have a cooking, baking and arts/crafts section for judging like a traditional farm fair) - I won a ribbon
8) I used to ride a motorcycle
9) I prefer driving a standard transmission car
whoops! there's the list! That wasn't as bad as I thought! Did you find it interesting?
Happy Blogaversary to me and Way Out Wear!!!