Sunday, March 01, 2015

LLovely Llama +a New Lens

A friend of mine really likes llamas, so I decided to surprise her on her birthday with this crocheted llama




It was a good pattern, lots of little parts though. I think if I were to design it, I'd probably try and do more of a one piece design as sewing legs and ears and heads and a neck is a wee bit hard - plus I never seem to get them as symmetrical as I would like. Do you ever experience that?

But this pattern did include the making of eyebrows/eyelids - which I absolutely love. And want to incorporate in more of my future patterns!! Heck, I may even go back to add some to any that are laying around! Love them!

One other thing .. ( I sound like Columbo -for those of us old enough to remember) - didn't my photos turn out pretty good?  There is no retouching here - just some cropping. And, I even turned down the resolution just to make it load faster on this site. This is because  I finally got a new wide angle lens to replace the one I broke last year. With the help of a $100 Visa Christmas present and that fact that Jp went to the store and bought it for me. I would never have spend that much on myself, so I am very very happy that he made the executive decision for me! It is a very good lens.

He also bought me a bluetooth selfie stick to take pictures with my phone. You might see more of me than you want to  from now on! LOL!!


No comments: