Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Full Moon Trouble

Wow, it was a little crazy on the interwebs yesterday with all the blood moon photos, wasn't it? Almost every posted a photo. Okay, maybe it was just my friends.  I didn't really get too see much of it - the way our house is situated and all the trees in the neighbourhood, it's hard to keep running outside to see if it has turned red. Still it was a lovely sight to see.

I don't know about you, but I'm having a terrible time at work. I can't tell if it's just a blip in my life, or our company's seasonal schedule, or if I can blame the full moon. It would be nice to blame the poor moon, who just sits up there and brightens up the dark sky because it's only full for a couple of days.

In the mean time, I'm trying to take it easy on myself since I'm having such a struggle getting through my daily 8 hours. Let me know if you think the full moon is affecting you too.
- by for now, D

1 comment:

tousled day said...

Well, I read somewhere that those kind of things (moon, weather...) will affect you if you believe that it affects. So, it's your choice ;)