Monday, March 20, 2006


Well I figured out the crocheted heart from Crochet Me. Yeah. I did mine in white. I think it turned out pretty good for a first time crochet event! (I should have stuffed it more though) Well I did crochet when I was a kid, but all was lost.
Friday, I rode in with my man and enjoyed the wonderful sun in the city - it was raining where we live so the break was nice - crazy coastal weather. Did a little shopping.

I didn't get to work on my projects too much. Took my dawgs for a couple of walks and put up my portable greenhouse. This time I did it at the side of the house on concrete. It won't get as much sun here, but I'm hoping the concrete will help warm it up and being next to the house will also help it out. Plus, I can sneak out there any time and don't have to worry about getting my shoes dirty....

So at least I did put in an hour or so on the beaded/sequined Easter banner for my brother. And I did put together a little Easter centre piece for the kitchen table.

I'm itching to start another crochet project, even thought I need to finish the banner and a counted cross stich, but I find knitting and crochet is so much more mobile so it's easier to do.

I'm getting excited about the garden too. Boy, it's great to have so much to do!

No comments: