I finished my sushi roll/toilet roll cover today. I made it extra big because we use double rolls!
And for the fillings, the instructions were a little sketchy, so I just went to my felt scraps and added these random pieces.
It was a fun project, I crocheted the top and knit the bottom using DPNs, I basically followed the pattern, but basically did my own thing.
It's still rainy out here, but my little greenhouse is pretty warm and the soil for the seeds feels warm too, so things are looking good. Soon I'll fill it up more and more and more!
Now I gotta figure out what my next project is. I think I'll concentrate on finishing the beaded Easter banner for my brother, I don't like deadlines looming over me!