Saturday, May 20, 2006

Nothing says lovin'...



OK, so this is Project One of the amethyst boucle. It's a beret. I couldn't find a suitable model so Mr. Dough-Boy had to do, he's pretty helpful, don't you think?

Next up is a gator for around the neck, and then I was thinking of using some of it as the accent colour in a doggie sweater. Then when my mom is walking her dog in the fall and winter, she'll be able to keep her head and neck warm and match with her boy, Finnegan. Sound like a good idea?

I'm going to give all the co-ordinating items at the same time, so it might take a while before I can send it off.

That's what I've been up to; physio for my ankle, and knitting. JP came home on Friday with a six pack of Diet Coke, and a couple of magazines as a treat for me! (I'm simple, aren't I?) It's raining this long weekend, so you pretty much know what I'll be up to. We don't like to be on the roads on the long weekends. It's just too crazy out there.

No comments: