Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sprained Ankle

Well the swelling got worse, and what I thought was just a strain, turned more into a sprain with super swelling and bruising. I did go to the doctor who said it was more swollen than it should be and had an x-ray to confirm there were no bone chips floating around. Then he told me to expect about 3 weeks recovery. Yikes! And of course the weather is super sunny all week and prime dog walking weather! What am I going to do?
I'll have to sneak out there anyway, I can't let those animals go that many days without exercise.
I've thought about a rollerskate or a rollerblade, but I'm afraid I'll fall off and hurt it even more, and that wouldn't be good.

I guess I'll be getting lots of reading and crocheting done. I'm just working on the edging for my mom's throw. Pictures soon to follow.

No comments: