Saturday, July 29, 2006

My mum went home on Wednesday and I spent the rest of the day futzing about. The next morning I had to leave early for a sales meeting and then dinner so I wasn't home until about 8pm. My poor puppies - they have been attention starved these past few days. On Friday I was at my desk by 6:30am and stayed until about 6:00pm, although the last hour or so was to load songs on my iPod. JP bought me a bottle of Chardonnay which was yummy and much needed.

Today it's a mellow saturday. First I watched Hackers and then The Price of Milk, well it's a good thing its cooler and cloudy because I would have really felt guilty! I did get the lights fixed in my car, especially my signal lights which is a good thing because I hate driving around town with my window down and hand signalling!

I'm grumpy and I don't know why. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe jp would like one of those things that you do? Might cheer you up....

Way Out Wear said...

What do you suggest? Have him learn how to knit? Actually, for both movies he started watching them, so then I did... and then he walked away... and I stayed. Do you think he planned it that way?

Anonymous said...

maybe he did. still, youre a lucky girl to have him. wish mine was more like him...sounds like youre doing ok..