Friday, August 18, 2006

Is it Friday already?

I just don't know where the time goes. I work and then I cook dinner and then I clean up and then it's over for the night. Yesterday I went to the dentist. That was 1/2 an hour in the chair and 3 1/2 hours of driving. Plus I'm always nauseous for the rest of the day after I go there -so not much was accomplished yesterday.

Here's a peek at a purse I'm making. It will be a square bottomed purse, for which I'll make two side panels. The handle will most likely be i-cord. I received the pink/blue/brown/green yarn from my sil's mum when she cleared out her stash. There was just a bit of it left. But I liked that it had the colour options, so I had been playing with it with various colours. Then while thrifting on Tuesday night I came across 2 skeins of this brown and then I knew what I wanted to do.

Detail of the yarns/colours:



This weekend we're supposed to meet a friend at the track, he's going to race his bike in it. And a nature-walk for Sunday - that's a big deal because JP doesn't like outdoorsy things and I do!

No comments: