Saturday, December 16, 2006

Amaryllis Update

Here's a photo of my amaryllis. It currently has 3 flowers with 2 more on the way. It's about 2 1/2 feet tall!

It's a white flower with pale pink striping. It's very top heavy though, next time I grow one, I'll have to get a different pot.

So yesterday JP went to buy some jeans at Old Navy. After trying on a couple of pairs he found he had to move down a waist size in order to have them fit. While he was in the changing room and looking at pants, I was looking at doggie coats (found a cute one that looks like a little ski vest) but I noticed that the doggie sizes were also big. In all my knitting patterns, my mom's schnauzer is a medium - here he was a small. And my dogs are often considered large, would have fit the medium clothes at this store. Does Old Navy go for the vanity sizing? Ladies, do you wear a smaller size at this store too?

No comments: