Monday, December 04, 2006

Cave In!

We've had a fair bit of snow recently, and then typical to the Vancouver area, we get rain. Of all the crappy weather in November, this is the worst that happened to me. It's sad but not irreparable

WIPs: finished 1 little project, have a knit scarf and a knit hat on the go. Other projects are Christmas presents and I can't tell you yet. I really want to tell you and post photos, but I can't ruin the surprises. "Y'all know how it is oh wait hold up y'all don't / Look here y'all don't say nothing then I won't" - lyric's from Will Smith's Don't Say Nothin'

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi my little corner! I'm just responding to the post you left on my site:
I'm not sure about your canary. I had one who died a few months ago, and so I've seen first hand what a sick canary looks like. He was only about a year and a half old. I wish I had had him for as long as you've had your guy!
I've never heard of a canary stroke, but I don't see why it couldn't happen. When I have questions about canaries I usually go to www.robirda.com. She has a lot of free, useful information.

Teresa said...

I was looking for pics of your guy - would love to see him! What month/entry are they posted under?

Way Out Wear said...

Oh thanks for your interest. I've posted some pictures today. The other ones were back in early November. Something happened to him on November 3rd. Thanks again,