Sunday, January 28, 2007

Project Finished - Dog coat

Another dog coat completed, this one crocheted in scarlet red acrylic with blue mohair trim (stash diving) to fit my mom's schnauzer. I hope this one fits and she'll send photos soon as it doesn't look like much when it's not on the dog.

Stitch detail below (and a better idea of the colours). The body is single crochet, the trim is double crochet. I made the trim a bit flouncy, forgetting is wasn't very masculine - I hope my mom will still use it, she just might need to tell people it's a boy dog.

I guess I'll start the new tummy panel of the Dogasaurus sweater that was too tight for him while it's still cold outside.

I've also put the denim blue and red one in the mail on Friday, so she should have that one next week. Once I've fixed the Dogasaurus sweater, I have one more to knit and then I'll be taking a break from dog sweaters. It's time to move one.

No comments: