Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Phew! Let me catch my breath. We fly out tomorrow for our wedding and so today, besides work, I am getting my dogs and birdie ready to be borded (thankfully my neighbour has volunteered) and I've got a multi-day feeder block for my fish. Even though JP and I have been together for years, we've never gone away together - it's always him or me! (Other than for day trips and the very rare over-nighter).

Anyway, I think I am ready. I had hoped to finish a cross-stitch and a pair of socks for my mom before I left and don't think I'll get either done - however, I should be able to finish at least one of them on the 3 hour drive from the airport to my mums.

I haven't started on my swap partner's "grasshopper/cricket/locust" craft yet. I don't have anything on hand or that can travel easily. So when I get back I will have to hustle, hustle, hustle.

On the weekend, we cruised through Fort Langley and found is purse from Cranberries Naturally
...and this necklace from Paper Moon (*edited, website found)
...and these - the one on the left holds contact solutions and contact lense cases and the one on the right is a mirror

4 comments:

Carol Browne said...

That is a great purse! I just love it! Happy wedding. I'm sure you'll have a great one!

Way Out Wear said...

Why thank you, Miss Carol. I will certainly try to have a great one!

I will bring the purse on the trip, but not the the wedding....unless I forget to change purses, by accident!

Cynthia F said...

love you fab finds!! have a wonderful wedding!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Keep breathin'.