Sunday, July 08, 2007

I'm a married woman!

Hello. I am back. Married now. Everything went pretty smoothly and flowed pretty good - I guess that's the upside of a small event. The weather was 40 degrees and the guys were in black suits - that was probably the only downside of the day. The flower shop got by bouquet right and the flowers were good. The Cypress Club staff and food were excellent. We had a chance to tour around the city on Friday and found some cool things - I'll post photos a bit later.

We pulled in the driveway last night and found decorations and balloons and confetti all over the place put up by my neighbours - I so loved it. I've got photos of that as well!

Right now I'm still unpacking and cleaning up and catching up -- so we'll have to talk later. What did I miss?

No comments: