Monday, August 20, 2007

What did I do?

On Saturday night we went out for dinner with friends, it was a celebration for our wedding and it was really nice. They took us to a nice restaurant and spoiled us. Yummy food and good company - that's the way to do it. We came back to their house and enjoyed a toast with some bubbly and then went home. It was a good night out.

But the next morning, my stomach wasn't so happy - rich food maybe? Mixing alcohol? I'm not sure, but I'm feeling better now. You know, just in time for the work week.

I did get a few hours of cross stitch done - here's what I've done in the past week:

- pretty sad isn't it. I must get this done before Christmas!

And that's all I can write about. The weather was iffy - everything else was mediocre. But sometimes uneventful can be okay.

No comments: