Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Shoes

Yesterday we took a long drive to the New Balance store in North Delta and picked up two pairs of shoes. Jp has been trying to get me to this store for about a year, but because of the distance (mainly), it's just never happened.

But my old shoes were very sad and my feet got very wet and with my young dog needed longer and longer walks and the weather getting colder and wetter, well something had to be done.

So we sat down with the expert in the store and found these two pairs of waterproof shoes. As Jp warned me, not the best looking shoe, but comfortable? Yes. I already tried the higher/hiker style ones today for our walk and I must say they are worth every penny!

I do miss the nice young man who tied all my shoes for me though. That was a lovely little luxury. I don't think any one's tied my shoes since I was a little kid!
I'm giving two thumbs up to New Balance!
PS = thank you babe for taking me there and making it easy!

No comments: