Saturday, March 06, 2010

I won an award, come and look

My friend Cynthia nominated me for this award:
Thank you. I would like to thank my editor and my agent and the academy....oops sorry, I started fantasizing. 


To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know

So now the adminstration of the award:
1. Thank you Cynthia. I am flattered and honoured!
2. Done
3. Done
4. 7 things about me:
  • I have hazel eyes (brown in the centre, with a ring of green, rimmed with olive)
  • My mother was going to name me Bonnie Crystal
  • I always wanted to be 6' tall (I'm only 5'10). I have no idea why. When I was growing up, hardly anyone was tall and there certainly wasn't the selection of clothes for tall girls as there is today.
  • I have always been a dog person. When I was 5 yrs old I thought I was a reincarnated dog. 
  • It never rains on my birthday. Okay last year I heard there was a sprinkling somewhere in the city, but not where I was, so I'm not counting it!
  • I used to play in a mixed ice hockey league, mainly playing goalie. I've also played on tennis teams, grass hockey and volleyball. No I never liked, nor played basketball. Today I am not a sports fan at all.
  • Since I started working, I have always had lots of shoes (over 100 pairs) but I haven't counted for about 10 years.Back in the day before owning lots of shoes was common or popular. Back then I was practically treated like a freak, I'd get: 'What? You have how many shoes? Okay Imelda. Whatever..."
5/6. I nominate: I checked and the people I was going to nominate already received awards, so I'll have to skip this one for now.

No comments: