Tuesday, May 25, 2010

oh my aching back

Decluttering was the word for the weekend. The loooonnnnggg weekend. I spend a day and a half emptying my workroom/office and a day and a half sorting and replacing things. I filled 2 garbage bags, 3 recycling bags and about 6 bags for the thrift store. Admittedly, it's not done - I have lots of papers to sort through still, but since the forecast for the next few days has lots of rain it it, I'll continue to work on it this week - and, as you all know, sorting paperwork is a regular chore that never ends. Right?

I feel good about the space I managed to reclaim in the room that I spend more time in than anywhere else. And maybe now that I have some space, I can get back to making/creating things again. One can dream, can't they?

And now I leave you with a photo of Eco from when she had hurt her foot and we put a sock on it to keep it clean and keep some cream on it. The sock has little cats all over it (I think that's funny). 

No comments: