Friday, August 13, 2010

It's not the end of the world, but....

Through the many computer crashes, and/or backups and/or computer changes and/or whatever, it seems that all my photos from 2009 are missing. This includes all the puppy photos for Eco. She was such an adorable little thing and although not my first dog - she was my first puppy.

Eco was born on a Friday and so every Friday until she was about 7 months old, I would take several body measurements, weigh her and take her photo in front of a yard stick to document her weekly growth. I thought it would be great to put all the photos together to demonstrate her weekly growth. (It was actually my brother's idea).

But now, I'm pretty sure that I don't have those photos. I've been through 2 hard drives, 2 thumb drives and countless DVDs and I can't find those photos. Friends and family,  if you have any photos you can send me I'd sure like to have some. It's not the end of the world, I know, but I'm very sad that I've lost all Eco's photos + plus whatever else I did in 2009.

so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....

Edit: My mom just sent me this one.

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

:-( that stinks. However, your mom sure saved the day with this shot! So. Cute!

Cynthia F said...

Oh no!!
Can you pull some of them from your blog archives?
Aww Eco!!

Way Out Wear said...

HI Cynthia - yes I'll pull as many as I can from the blog and Flickr.