Friday, August 13, 2010

It's not the end of the world, but....

Through the many computer crashes, and/or backups and/or computer changes and/or whatever, it seems that all my photos from 2009 are missing. This includes all the puppy photos for Eco. She was such an adorable little thing and although not my first dog - she was my first puppy.

Eco was born on a Friday and so every Friday until she was about 7 months old, I would take several body measurements, weigh her and take her photo in front of a yard stick to document her weekly growth. I thought it would be great to put all the photos together to demonstrate her weekly growth. (It was actually my brother's idea).

But now, I'm pretty sure that I don't have those photos. I've been through 2 hard drives, 2 thumb drives and countless DVDs and I can't find those photos. Friends and family,  if you have any photos you can send me I'd sure like to have some. It's not the end of the world, I know, but I'm very sad that I've lost all Eco's photos + plus whatever else I did in 2009.

so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....so sad.....

Edit: My mom just sent me this one.

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

:-( that stinks. However, your mom sure saved the day with this shot! So. Cute!

Big Girl Feet said...

Oh no!!
Can you pull some of them from your blog archives?
Aww Eco!!

My Little Corner said...

HI Cynthia - yes I'll pull as many as I can from the blog and Flickr.