Sunday, April 08, 2012

Mares Eat Oats, and Does Eat Oats* and Little Lamb Hats for Baby

We didn't have many family obligations this Easter weekend, but even though we had an extra day, I still didn't get as much done as I would have liked. I did finish a couple of the baby photography prop hats that I'm going to be putting in an Etsy store soon.

First up - a little lamb bonnet: 

Then there is this bee hat  - which needs a ribbon in it and I'm working on making a matching diaper cover. I think it will be adorable! 


How about a Hershey's Kiss? 

And then finally a baseball hat - which I'm still deciding how I'll embellish - maybe some letters?  

I need a baby model! It's not so much fun when they're not on a little head are they?

~~~~~

I also finished this scarf (I think I started it a year ago - scarves should not take a year to complete should they?) - Eco modeled this one for me:


**do you remember this song?

No comments: