Friday, April 20, 2012

Two new hats, playing with bigger yarns - I just love the texture. This doll is a scaled to be the size of a newborn and so I had it model the hats so you could see the sizing but tell me, does it bother you? I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of the doll but it does help me figure out the sizing for these creations. Fashion designers have "dummies" that they try things on, right? Jp won't even look at one of my hats if it's on the baby doll. Sheesh.



Oh boy, I could do these all day - but I have to stop for the day job. I guess that's the plight of most people who like to create things isn't it? I have more ideas than time - I suppose that's a good thing as well.

I finished another one last night but I need to sew on a button and a little tassel, so you'll have to wait until later for that one. It's one of my favourites (besides the lamb and the zebra hats).

No comments: