Today is also a special day here at Way Out Wear headquarters because it's the 7th Blogaversary. Yes, I have been writing to you for seven years. Reflecting on that time one of the biggest things that has changed is my readers - not one person who was with me in the beginning is here with me now - except family. That's just part of being a grown-up isn't it? As the saying goes "people come into your life for reason, a season or a lifetime". I hope you are with me for a long time as I really do enjoy your comments and your company.
Other things that have changed over the past seven years, just to name a few:
1) Both my dogs, Maxx and Jazz are no longer with me but now I share my life with my wonderful chocolate lab, Eco. There were lots of stories about Maxx's epilepsy and lots of stories about Jazz's noise phobia, and lots of puppy raising stories
2) I got married
3) I started a business
4) I've changed my page layout and background at least 20 times
5) We replaced our old cars with new ones
6) countless knitting, crochet and embroidery projects
7) multiple thrift store adventures
8) too many stories about the weather
9) lots of cooking/baking stories
10) and funny things about the family.
So thank you readers for sharing my journey with me, I'm glad you're part of my family.