Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Little Peep?

Remember yesterday's wrist warmers that couldn't be made?

Well here's what it's become: 


A little chickie baby hat! 
There. Now I feel better. At least something was made from it! 

*******


And I've also finished this ruffle cuffs: 

Except for some reason I can not photograph greens with this camera - they always come out so far from reality. I don't know what to change. I shot this outside in natural light but the colour is so wrong. This is the correct colour:

Well back to the studio, for more yarn to fly off my hooks or needles! 
(these items and more are available for sale in my shop
 - see column to the right for the link) 

2 comments:

Sultan said...

Any theories as to why the camera is not capturing that color well?

Way Out Wear said...

I've heard that Nikon's are better for the blue/greens and Canons are better at other colors - but I'm not sure if that is true. I wil have to work on it though because it seems to be the only colour I can't come close too. Unless it's my computer, or my eyes? I'm sure it'll come down to user error as it usually does! LOL