Saturday, May 25, 2013

How frustrating!

Oh I hate when this happens! I look at some yarn and think I have enough for a project and then I run out! See this?



 These are wrist warmers. The one on the right is completed. The one of the left needs to be 7 1/2" wide  but it's only 4" wide. On the far left is how much yarn I have remaining. There is no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks  that I have enough yarn to complete this project. There is no way, in it's current configuration, that I can suddenly change yarn on one mitt on one hand.

Nope.

It's just not going to work.

The only thing left for me to do is FROG IT! Oh, what does 'frogging' mean? In knitting/crochet it means to unravel your piece because as you pull the yarn you 'rip it, rip it'.... hence the name. Don't get mad at me, I didn't make that up. Any of it.

So here I go, pulling it all apart. I guess what's left will be turned into a baby hat.

Frustrating.

I hate wasting time like that.




No comments: