Sunday, November 17, 2013

I have a confession

Do you know why I haven't been posting much? It's partly because I was trying to get a bunch of items either for sale or for gifts for Christmas but also because I was.... watching TV.

Yup. Bad I know. First we watched the whole first season of Orange is the New Black, and then  watched the whole first season of House of Cards  - a couple of episodes a night. And now we have a free preview of the Smithsonian Channel and there are some really good shows to watch and sometimes I can't knit or crochet during them so I stop to watch TV.

Do that for a few days in a row, and BOOM  guess who's behind and neglecting her computer and project?

3 comments:

Sultan said...

Have you watched the BBC sereis "Sherlock"?

Way Out Wear said...

Yes! And have been patiently waiting for the next season. Isn't it fabulous?

Maya Kuzman said...

Enjoy your time!