Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dance Experience

Today I went to a dance workshop. This was an extra special event because Jp had signed me up as a Valentine's gift. He had contacted my dance instructor a couple of weeks prior to ask her if she had any suggestions for Valentine's. She directed him to some websites where he could purchase gift certificates for items - dance gear, props, accessories etc and gave him some workshop names. So he signed me up.

And, even though it was a little bit snowy out there, I went and had a wonderful time. The instructor was fabulous, and fun and very talented. Three hours went very quickly. And I think I've reached the place where I will benefit the most from workshops as I have the foundation skills to understand the movements and the instructions so I can concentrate on the tweaking of them - or the combining of them.

I am very happy for the wonderful gift that was more than just 3 hours - it's going to stay with me for a long time. Especially when the instructor was kind enough to hand everyone a CD with the music he had used in the class, bonus!

Now it's time to resume my normal Sunday programming. Hope you're having a great weekend too!

1 comment:

Sultan said...

That is a thoughtful gift.