It's kinda like when your house gets messy and you feel you can't be productive until you do some cleaning or organizing. That's how the blog felt. Well you know it has been going on for 8 years. Eight years can you believe it? That's longer than some marriages. So time for an anniversary redecoration.
Speaking of my 8-year Blogaversary, here are some fun facts:
- Over 1350 blog posts
- Over 2500 comments
- I used the knitting tag on 198 posts, the dog tag on 176 posts and crochet on 123 posts.
- In the eight years I've posted I've changed all sorts of friends. I started yoga and dance. I lost two pet birds, two dogs and several fish.
- I got married and I got a puppy (who's now almost 5 years old)
- I started my own business but didn't move or change my day job.
- My most popular posts were 1) the mice from Dinner for Schmucks and 2) the K-tel Knifty Knitter 3) Costco Hotdogs 4) "Bear-y-Season" 5) and "how to tell a meth lab dog" - which was actually a joke about the types of Labrador dogs - black lab, yellow lab, chocolate lab and meth lab.
- The top three countries my viewers come from are: the US, Canada and Russia
And all the rest was just mundane day to day stuff?? I hope not. And I appreciate everyone who reads my blog and comments on it - I really appreciate seeing your comments, and reading your blogs too. Thank you all for being my online friends. It's been fun.