Wednesday, July 02, 2014

It's all over + catch up

Well the performance went well - I made a couple of mistakes in my first piece but all in all I think I did pretty good and I think I remembered to smile a lot more than I have in the past. We were doing two songs back to back  and the second one started faster than we thought so I missed the opening pose and the first couple of steps to get caught up to the group. We were complimented on the fact that we didn't let it get to us and that we kept going. It's hard to know how the others did, as I couldn't really see them since I was in front I could only concentrate on myself.

I can definitely say that I am relieved it's over - but glad I did it as this was definitely one of the better performances I've done. I'm getting much better at not being so very nervous.

I hope the video will be available soon, I'd really love to see for myself how our group looked.

Monday was a quickie catch up class and the new summer session starts next Monday. I am looking forward to that as well.

Tuesday was Canada Day - and we had the most amazing weather. Jp and I had to go to a mall to pick up an order, however, we probably spent a  1/2 hour detouring because the Canada Day parade was going right past the mall. It was so nice to have a day off in the middle of the week!

I'm still loving the weather, but the dang mosquitoes make it hard to sit outside - plus I feel so bad for Eco who runs away when I grab the bottle of citronella pet spay (or is covered in mosquitoes the moment she stand still for a second).

2 comments:

Kris said...

That is so awesome that you have stuck with the performing. It takes a lot of guts!

Way Out Wear said...

Thanks Kris - it definitely is scary and gutsy for me, that's for sure !