Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's that time of year again



Well I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Toronto and Jazz (the one on the left) has had a couple of noise phobia episodes, including one last night that lasted for about an hour. No idea what she heard. I guess I'm like an addict. I need to hit rock bottom first, I just can't give up on her until there's nothing more I can do. We have so many good days and good times that the good outweighs the bad and I can't bear to send her away yet.
However, I have decided to board her at the vet for the 3 days I am gone. Funny isn't it, how Maxx (my 11 year Blue Heeler with epilepsy) is the one that's no trouble. JP can leave him outside or inside all day and he won't cause any problems. His little brain's on a continuous loop anyway.

At the vet, she'll be in good hands and if she hears something then maybe they can deal with her phobia and help me out.

*Yes, it's a crazy photo. Jazz never seems to take good pictures, she seems to change her posture when a camera is pointed at her. Here they are in mid-play so they have weird poses.....

No comments: