Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Mum received the pink and cream throw in today's mail and would like to also use it around her shoulders when she's sitting in bed and not just as a lap throw- well that's fine by me. I ordered the animal amugurmi patterns from RoxyCraft - I was so excited I could barely stay at work today, all I wanted to do was play hooky and give it a try. Well I don't have any stuffing in the house, so it's probably good that I haven't started any yet.

Two more sleeps before I fly with my brother to visit mum and the other brother. I'm leaving the dogs with JP and the neighbour and both assure me everything will be fine, but all it takes is one thunder clap (which is in the forecast, btw) and she's a freakin' maniac. Ooooh boy, I'm a little nervous about that.

I'm trying to get a project finished for my brother before I leave, but can't divulge the details because sometimes he reads my blog - which is fine with me, except when I want to talk about him.... you know?

No comments: