Saturday, June 17, 2006

Good News and Bad News

Okay. I'll start with the bad (will it's more like sad, not really that bad...) news. I placed an order online with Ikea to deliver two bookcases for my 'office' and was so excited about receiving them. In fact I laid in bed for two nights in a row thinking about how great they were and how the room would get organized and I was so excited. They were the solution to the organization issue there. They were going to make my life better and make me happy. But since I have a very small car and there was just no way I could transport them home myself, I requested delivery; it would solve everything. Then I received a call from Ikea telling me that they don't deliver to my house (it's only an hour away) and would have to pick them up from a depot. I told him that wouldn't work because if I could transport them myself I'd just buy them from the store. He said he'd have someone call me with a quote. Two days later the call came in and the girl told me it would be $200 to deliver. UNREAL! Cancel that! Now I'll have to go to plan B.

So, onto the good news. Big Girl Feet chose me to be a recipient of her awesome goodies for her blog-a-versary. OMG! You have no idea. Her creations are the bomb! Listen to me, I sound like a school girl! Tee hee. I don't care. I can't wait to see what comes in my mailbox. How nice of her. I read her blog on a daily basis. I must stop gushing now..... (yay me!)

No comments: